Franklin Mineral Holdings Privacy Statement
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or an event.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device. Cookies enable us to identify your device, and enable the functioning of many features, primarily your ability to log into your account.
The Franklin Minerals Holdings website only uses Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.